Sloan Branch Road Track 3
Tract #3 on Sloan Branch Rd.
It is partially fenced and has a lot of road frontage. The Barn is on the Property. It has city water, Already Perked for 3 Bedroom septic, and Electric and Phone are on the road. It is flat at the front and rolls up to very beautiful woods with huge trees. It also has a road that runs up the back side of the property for some magnificent views. Huge trees all over the place. There were deer and Turkey there when I pulled up but were gone before I could get my Camera out. There is wildlife everywhere, but it is not far from town.
There is a small store within 2 miles and a Wal-mart, McDonald’s, etc within 7. Also, Defeated Creek State Park, Marina, Campground, Restaurant, with Tennis, playgrounds, etc., is only 4 miles away.
This would be great for a small farm for all kinds.
Restrictions are as follows:
- No Junk or Junk cars (those that are not licensed or that do not run on their own power) to be kept on this property.
- All open areas to be mowed and kept in neat appearance
- No Swine shall be raised or kept on these tracts. Cows and horses are permissible.
- No Noxious or offensive conduct or behavior to be allowed on any tract.
- Commercial Chicken Houses will not be permitted.
There is a platted easement across 2,3,4, and 5 for the benefit of tracts 1,2,3,4,5,6. Maintenance of said easement will be the responsibility of said tract owners of record. Utilities may be placed on either side of the easement.
There is a public utility easement along Sloan branch rd.
NOTE: THIS PROPERTY HAS GROWN UP SINCE THE PICTURES. I HAVE SOMEONE GOING OUT TO BUSH HOG AND CLEAN IT BACK UP. HE WILL CLEAN IT BACK UP SOON.
Property is going fast.